- Request for help with a family tree – Tranby Rise nursing home – HesslePosted 3 weeks ago
- The future of this sitePosted 4 weeks ago
- Hessle Feast and other posts..Posted 5 months ago
- Summer events in Hessle that you can not missPosted 5 months ago
- Today we remember Michael BarnettPosted 5 months ago
- EYMS photo competitionPosted 6 months ago
- Match Report – Hessle Cricket Club1st XI v North Ferriby 1st XIPosted 6 months ago
- On this day in History.. the Humber Bridge was openedPosted 6 months ago
- Humber Bridge Half Marathon 2013Posted 6 months ago
- Hessle RUFC 2013-14 fixtures announcedPosted 6 months ago
Hog on the Humber 2013
The roar of hundreds of Harley Davidson engines will reverberate across East Yorkshire this weekend (6 July to 7 July), as enthusiasts from Yorkshire and beyond gather for their annual fundraising rally.
The highlight of the weekend will be a ride through the Yorkshire Wolds, culminating in a spectacular procession across the Humber Bridge on Sunday 7th July.
This year’s rally will raise money for the Oliver Field Appeal, and Olivers brother, four year old Sam, will sound the horn to start the ride.
Riders of any kind of bike are welcome to take part in the rally or in the bridge crossing. Rally tickets cost £25 for camping, entertainment and two ride outs.
Those just wishing to take part in the bridge crossing will pay £10, and this year, all the proceeds will go to the charity.
The bikers will leave Brantingham Park rugby club at 10.30am on Sunday and are due to meet in the Humber Bridge car park from 12pm, ready to cross between 1pm and 2pm
For more information about the rally, please ring Rob Mitchelmore on 07904 877738.
Press contact; Penny Allison. Email: email@example.com T: 07811 256370